Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, May 2, 2018



Hello, my lovely friends!
I think it's finally safe to say spring is here 🍀🌷🌱 Woo Hoo!
So today, I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with another spring card ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Love Grows Set - Naki Rager


It is bittersweet to see those fabulous sets go, but it also means that NND keeps growing and Jen comes up with more awesome new stuff! 
For today's card, I used the Love Grows Set, which is on the retiring list so grab one before they're gone! 


Newton's Nook Designs Love Grows Set - Naki Rager


This was the very first floral set I got from Newton's Nook Designs 🌹💚
I started this card with heat embossing the vine image with copper embossing powder to create a wreath. All I had to do was place the stamp curved on the block ;-) This adorable little rose and little leaves were stamped and watercolored, then fussy cut. 


Newton's Nook Designs Love Grows Set - Naki Rager


Isn't this yellow rose just beautiful!? My favorite color for roses is actually white, but I wanted bright spring color ;-) 


Newton's Nook Designs Love Grows Set - Naki Rager


I can't stay away from the new Essential Alphabet Die Set! It's just a really nice size and I adore the font Jen chose! 
I wasn't going to use the tiny flower image but it certainly needed more colors so there they are ;-) and I'm glad I added them, just so adorable 💗 Copper Nuvo Crystal Drops was applied to the center of them to match the copper wreath ;-)




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Make sure to check out the Retiring Products List before they're all gone!



2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty, loving the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY pretty! I love the soft colors and the use of the Alphabet! Amazing!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete