Frantic Stamper Nvember Release - Love and Music

Saturday, November 25, 2017



Hello, lovelies!
Hope those in the US had a fabulous Thanksgiving day!
I am back with another card with the Frantic Stamper November Release!
Here it goes! ;-)




Isn't this really fun with all those beautiful brass instruments!?
They're so beautiful, I had to frame them!
The YOU and SING sentiments are from Dance Rock Sing Die Set ;-) Since the theme of this release is Love and Music, this custom made sentiment was appropriate, and fun!




I die cut all the instruments from the Brass Musical Instruments Die Set from Copper Foil Sheet. Those delicate designs on them are simply gorgeous, aren't they!? Fran makes the most intricate dies, such attention to detail! I fussy cut the frames from a patterned paper, I thought copper with green was an unusual color combo but super fun!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I will be back with another card so do come back!



No comments :

Post a Comment