Frantic Stamper November Release

Thursday, November 30, 2017



Hello, lovelies!
I have one more card with the Frantic Stamper November Release to share before we enter December ;-)

Okay, here it goes ;-)




When I first received this gorgeous Music Ribbon Die, I wanted to make a shaker card!
I decided to keep this card very CAS because this music score is just fun itself!
I used Lawn Fawn I Love You Border lawn Cut for my sentiment since this is a long and skinny card, it was perfect!




I die cut the Music Ribbon from 3"x6-1/2" white cardstock to create a window, adhered acetate on the back of the panel, placed my Music Ribbon that was die cut from black cardstock. I then poured in a bunch of heart confetti and beads inside. When you shake the card, it just makes you want to sing and dance! 




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
The December Release starts tomorrow and I will be back with several projects so stay tuned! It's a really fun theme! ;-)



No comments :

Post a Comment