Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, July 26, 2017




Hello, my lovelies!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with this adorable baby card today!


Newton's Nook Designs Loveable Laundry Set - Naki Rager


I had a baby shower to go to, she is having a baby boy 💕
I used the Loveable Laundry (what a cute name, you know!) for this card, perfect! I heat embossed three of the onesie images from the set with Pool Party embossing powder and colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers. I kind of left a lot of white space so I filled it with those tiny sweet sentiments ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs Loveable Laundry Set - Naki Rager


This set comes with a lot of sentiments, I picked "welcome" and "baby" to heat emboss on vellum.  I also heat embossed the duck from one of the onesie images, colored him in, and fussy cut to use as an embellishment next to the sentiment. I added the tiny cloth pin and a few enamel dots also. I die cut a strip of "xo" to add a little more color and done! This was pretty quick to make, but tons of fun to make!



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment