Whoops!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hello, lovelies!
Today I have this cute little card that I made for my bestie since we were 16!
Her birthday is on St.Patrick's Day, and I am finally sending her a card with a little gift...I know! I am SO BAD!!! 




Hee Hee :-) Isn't this so very cute!!?
I did a little shopping when Lil' Inker Designs had their fabulous sale! {giggle}




This cute little kitty is from the Lovie Friends set, she was stamped with Black Soot Distress Ink on Neenah White Cardstock, colored in with Spectrum Noir Markers, and die cut with the coordinating die. She was placed over the repeatedly stamped sentiment "my bad!". Isn't she simply adorable!?




I am absolutely in LOVE with this sentiment die "whoops"! I die cut it from the patterned paper first, then Pool Party cardstock, and More Mustard cardstock. 
This little sentiment from the Whoops set in a speech bubble is just perfect for this super belated birthday card, which was heat embossed with white on Pool Party cardstock. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope my bestie will love this card as much as I do, and you as well!


No comments :

Post a Comment