Newton's Nook Designs

Wednesday, April 26, 2017



Hello lovelies, Happy Wednesday!
I am up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today!


Newton's Nook Designs In Slow Motion Set - Naki Rager


I LOVE the In Slow Motion set, such a cute, sweet set!
It had been a while since I last used this adorable set, so I wanted to give some loving ;-)


Newton's Nook Designs In Slow Motion Set - Naki Rager


This super chill, super cute sloth was my second try on "fuzzy coloring" :-D
I stamped him with Antique Linen Distressed Ink on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Set. I used several shades of browns and grays to add his fur. I think he looks pretty fluffy, what do you think?  


Newton's Nook Designs In Slow Motion Set - Naki Rager


"Have a sloth-some birthday", how stinkin' cute!
Sloths sure look relaxed, don't they? It made me think about sleep, then I wanted to pair this cutie with lots of stars! I get a bit crazy with sequins or/and confetti when I make shaker cards, but this one was ridiculous! {LOL} 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment