Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 400th Celebration

Monday, March 27, 2017



Hello there, my lovelies!
Today we are featuring one of our fabulous sponsors STAMPlorations!







To play along this week, you must combine the birthday theme with one of the past challenges! How fun!!!




For today's card, this pretty color combo was my pick!
Here is my take...;-)




I might sound like a broken record, but STAMPlorations is one of my favorite stamp companies, especially because of their mixed media style is simply awesome! AND the owner, Shery Russ, is one of the sweetest people ever!




I just got this adorable bird stamp set called, Fowl Play :-)
He was heat embossed with white on watercolor paper, water colored with Calypso Coral, except for his little eye with Pool Party, then fussy cut. The cute sentiment was also heat embossed with white after die cutting the stitched speech bubble from vellum. 




I borrowed the happy birthday sentiment from another stamp set and heat embossed it with white on the Pool Party Cardstock. I stamped a couple of images from the Mixed Media Elements stamp set (I LOVE this stamp set!) with white ink, which is probably my favorite part of this card! {giggle} I created a stencil by die cutting a little cloud so I could make some clouds with embossing paste, and I die cut those cute outlined clouds also. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'll be back on Thursday again, but the celebration goes on everyday so make sure you visit the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!



1 comment :

  1. Love this card and color combo, such cute little birdies :)

    ReplyDelete