Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 390

Friday, January 20, 2017

Hi there lovelies!
Since I was SO LATE for this week's CIC, I will only make a quick post!
This week's sponsor is everyone's favorite Lawn Fawn!





Such a lovely color combo!
Here is my take...




I used the Sealed With a Kiss stamp/die sets that I got with my black Friday order!
I stamped and colored the cute seal couple in Wisteria Wonder on watercolor paper then die cut them out. They were popped on this lovely stitched heart that was die cut with the Darling Hearts Purr-fect Die from Newton's Nook. If you look closely, you see the silver glimmer paper on the bottom of the heart ;-) 4"x4" vellum with gold hearts and pink scallop frame finish up this adorable card ;-)



Thanks for stopping in!
Hope you enjoyed it!


2 comments :

  1. Those seals...TOO CUTE!!! Great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those seals are so cute and so well colored...Perfect card!!!!

    ReplyDelete