Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 385

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hello lovelies!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Lawn Fawn!
One lucky winner will receive a stamp set and a 6"x6" Patterned Paper Pad of their choice from them! Wow! So generous of Kelly! Thank you!





We have a theme challenge for you this week!
Oh my goodness, I just LOVE these simple little cupcakes!
So stinkin' cute!!!
Here is my take...;-)




So we all know very well that Lawn Fawn has such cute images with punny sentiments, and amazing dies! Well, I was so very much inspired by the cupcake photo and wanted to use their alphabet set.




The Owen's ABCs set is such a fun and cute alphabet set!
I heat embossed thanks with white on kraft then used the 1/2" Circle Punch. 
I sewed those skinny banners then adhered the thanks on them.




I wanted a super CAS design just like the photo.
I sponged Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade Distressed Ink onto watercolor paper, splattered some water with a paint brush, then lightly stamped that teeny tiny heart from the Get Well Soon Set with gold ink. 



{my notes}

Stamp: Owen's ABCs and Get Well Soon (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Kraft (SU!), Yellow Vellum (Studio Calico), Watercolor Paper
Ink: Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade Distressed Ink (Ranger), Encore Gold Ink and Versamark (Tsukineko)
Tool: 1/2" Circle Punch, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder (SU!), Die-namics Blueprint 15 (My Favorite Thing), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



6 comments :

  1. Simply sweet, Naki! I love how your letters imitate the row of cupcakes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! My CAS-loving heart is captivated by your card; the row of letters, the blue/brown...fantastic!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used LF's alphabet set! Great take on those fun cupcakes! As always, wonderful work!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naki that card is beautiful! Love the technique. =0)
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your card Naki, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Naki. It is just stunning. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete