Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 363

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hi there, happy Sunday!
It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is The Greeting Farm ;-)
I did not know about this company, but I immediately fell in love with their adorable stamps! So make sure you visit their shop and check them out!




We have a super fun theme for you this week!
So pretty, and so perfect for summer!!
Here is my take...;-)




What do you think of when you hear "under the sea"?
Two things pop in my head...
#1. Ariel from The Little mermaid
#2. The prom theme from my favorite movie Back to the Future *LOL*




Lucky for me, they have many cute mermaid stamps! 
The sponsor gave us gift certificates to shop at their store, so very generous! Thank you!! I picked this beauty, it was shipped to me super quickly too!!!
I stamped her with Antique Linen Distressed ink then water colored (refreshing! lol). She was so much fun to color! I was very much inspired by the colors on their sample image!




I borrowed this adorable sentiment from the Tranquil Tides set by Newton's Nook Designs. It was heat embossed with white on vellum then punched out with the circle punch along with two other circles. They're supposed to be big bubbles!  




I also borrowed these coral and sea star images from the same stamp set. 
My husband's passion is marine life, especially reef corals. So anytime I see stamp sets with ocean creatures, I get so excited! 
Everyone was popped on this awesome confetti die cut, I thought it looked like a bunch of air bubbles in the ocean! It was sewn onto a vellum with tiny irregular circle images, which again reminded of bubbles. Sorry my photo isn't clear to see that... 
The weather has been very summer like already here in upstate NY, I cannot wait to jump in the pool and pretend to be a mermaid! 



my notes

Stamp: Sealia (The Greeting Farm), Tranquil Tides (Newton's Nook Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Vellum, Botanical Garden Designer Vellum Pack (SU!), Teal Vellum (Studio Calico), Vellum Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey Ink), Watercolor Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron (SU!), Flesh Color, Pale Pink, Lemon Yellow, Pale Green, Light Green, Light Brown Zig Clean Brushes (Kuretake), Antique Linene Distressed Ink (Ranger), Versamark
Tool: Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, 1-3/8" and 1' Circle Punches (SU!), Classic Confetti Craft Die (Studio Calico), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's all head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the team have created!



1 comment :

  1. Naki I love all the bright fun colors on your card and the background too!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete