Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 359

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hello there! Happy Sunday!
It is time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
This week's sponsor is Paper Sweeties ;-)





What a fun theme!
Here is my take...;-)




I used 2 stamp sets from Paper Sweeties to create this springy card.
And the colors were inspired by their last month's challenge, so earthy and beautiful!




This banner is from the Wagon Add-on: Bloom and Grow. I heat embossed the image with Early Espresso on Pistachio Pudding then die cut it with the matching die. Then it was mounted on this beautiful grapevine image from their new set Hello Spring. It was also heat embossed with Early Espresso. 
I added this beautiful mint seam binding on my wreath. I say this every time I use their seam bindings, but I just LOVE how it is wrinkled and twisted, and look at the way it was stained! Just gorgeous! I also used some Watermelon Slower Sequins, the green and pink look so yummy together!




This cute sign is also from the Wagon Add-on: Bloom and Grow set, I just couldn't resist using it! I love how it is crooked! I added some bright yellow flower sequins.




I love their sweet images and sweet embellishments!
I had to use the scallop frame to make it super girly!




My notes...

Stamp: Hello Spring, Wagon Add-on: Bloom and Grow (Paper Sweeties)
Paper: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Mint Seam binding, Watermelon and Cookie Dough Sequins (Paper Sweeties)
Tool: Heat Tool, Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder, Hello Spring and Wagon Add-on: Bloom and Grow Sweet Cuts (Paper Sweeties), Essentials:Audrey Cutaway (Winnie and Walter)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to head over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the DT members have made!



No comments :

Post a Comment