Paper Smooches Challenge

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hi lovelies!
I am making a quick stop to share a super simple card with you today!
This was inspired by this month's Paper Smooches Challenge ;-)




"Black and White with a Pop of Color" is the theme, fun!
Here is my take...




Super simple but bold and fun, isn't it!?




This super cute and fun love was die cut in this patterned paper first, then the gold foil paper. I mounted the patterned paper on my black base, placed the outline of the sentiment without any adhesive so I knew exactly where my gold sentiment needed to be, then it was simply removed ;-)




I could never waste my die cuts! so here they are, on the inside of the card ;-)




I thought about sprinkling some sequins, but decided to let the gold love be the star of this simple card ;-) Hope you like it!



My notes...

Paper: Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheet, Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Tool: Love Word 2 Wise Die (Paper Smooches)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment