Stinkin' Cute

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hi there!
I am making a quick stop to share another tag that I made for 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2015 Challenge today!


Constant Contact 12 Tags of Christmas


Day 10 Sketch 2


I was inspired by day 10!
They had 2 fabulous guests with cute Lawn Fawn tags, and I had to play along!




I am also playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge since I was making a tag with Lawn Fawn.
And here is my take...




Making tags is challenging for me...but I love how this turned out!




Isn't this little guy so stinkin' cute!?
For Black Friday sale, Lawn Fawn gave us customers this cute stamp set (and the matching die with $60 or more purchase, of course I got one...lol) and I just had to use him!
I actually made a little Santa's hat for him to wear, but I didn't want to hide his cute hair! 




I used those patterned papers that Lawn Fawn gave me as a little gift with my last order, it was just perfect! 




My notes...

Stamp: Stinkin' Cute, Baaah Humbug (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil Sheet, Designed Vellum (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride Stampin' Reinkers
Accessory: Gumball Green Sweater Trim
Tool: Stinkin' Cute and Baaah Humbug Lawn cuts (Lawn Fawn), Essentials by Ellen Merry and Bright Designer Die, 1/4" and 2-1/2" Circle Punches (SU)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. So very cute!! I love that little skunk!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete