Pin-Sights Challenge

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello there, Happy December! 
I finally got to play along with the Pin-Sights Challenge over at Ellen Hutson!
Check out this month's inspirational photo...!


2f4eb07cffa452394a3f521301a5a6a8


The colors are simply gorgeous, and the photos are stunning!
Here is my take...




I figured I'd make a Christmas card, and maybe I will actually mail it! *hee hee*
I loved the dusty blue and deep brown, so I used Lost Lagoon and Early Espresso.




I heat embossed the stars and splatters with the Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder on the Lost Lagoon cardstock. Then these gorgeous sentiments were die cut in the Cajun Craze cardstock, mounted, got some glitter brushed on. 




I added a little piece of Christmas washi tape on the left top corner because it needed that little something, but my usual sequins didn't do the job! 




My notes...

Stamp: Brushstroke Christmas (Essentials by Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Cajun Craze
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Christmas Washi Tape (MT from Japan), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Tool: Heat Tool, Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder, Merry and Bright Designer Die (Essentials by Ellen Hutson)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment