My Favorite Things Color Challenge

Friday, December 4, 2015

Hello lovelies!
I am playing along with the MFT Color Challenge today!




I have always loved navy blue and green together, but then they added a pink! 
Here is my take...;-)




Who doesn't like a good, fun parade!?




I confess, I decided to play the challenge only because I wanted to play with these cute guys... I took advantage of their Black Friday sale last week and finally got them! 
Of course I had to water color them, how else would I color these cuties!? *wink*




I originally wasn't going to use a sentiment, but it did not look right without one. I looked through my whole collection of stamps and dies, this one was the winner ;-)




Again, I just wanted to play with my new goodies, so didn't really have any particular design in my mind. I am not sure why I thought of a parade, but I'm loving it! I used my patterned vellum to make a little road with the Blueprint 25 die set. It needed more festive spirit so those tiny gold star sequins were added, just perfect ;-)



My notes...

Stamp: London Mouse (My Favorite Things), Celebrate Today (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Gumball Green, Watercolor Paper, Patterned Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Blushing Bride, Gumball Green, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Baked Brown Sugar, Versamark
Accessory: 4mm Star Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Heat Tool, Gumball Green Stampin' Emboss Powder, Die-namincs London Mouse, Blueprint 15 and 25 (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!





3 comments :

  1. OH Naki!!! I LOve your parade!! What a darling design ... those little soldiers have never looked sweeter!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The sentiment looks like it was made for your card, too. Your parade is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how adorable is this!! Cute scene. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete