Inky Paws Challenge

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hi there!
I made another card for the Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook Designs before they closed! I just love this theme!


Inky Paws Challenge #27 - Kraft & Sparkle | Newton's Nook Designs

Here it is...




I don't mean to sound like I'm full of myself, but this turned out so much better than what I pictured! Hope you like it too...;-)




I stamped these cutest mama and her cub with Stazon, then very lightly water colored with Crumb Cake. Noses and ears were colored with Crisp Cantaloupe. Aren't they just so adorable!?




The design itself is pretty simple, but adhering all the tiny stars was very stressful! LOL
I heat embossed then fussy cut the peace sentiment, but that light gold wasn't very visible on the white cardstock so I water colored inside the letters that I could not cut out. I think that made a huge difference! 



My notes...

Stamp: Wild Child (Newton's Nook Designs), Brushstroke Christmas (Essentials by Ellen)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper, Gold and Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Reinkers, Stazon
Accessory: Stack of Love Washi Tape
Tool: Star Border Punch, Stitched Hills Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO pretty! I just love the glittery snowbank with the bears on the top! The stars added to the sky are worth the stress - it turned out lovely! Thanks again for linking up to our inky paws challenge!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete