12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2015 Challenge

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hello there!
I am playing along with this fun challenge 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2015 over at Ellen Hutson today!
I finally got my tree up and am trying to get in the Christmas mood, playing this challenge helped me a bit too ;-)


Constant Contact 12 Tags of Christmas


This challenge started on December 1st. Everyday on their blog, they have a theme and 2 fabulous designers create beautiful tags. We get to pick themes that inspire us, make a tag, and link it up! I am hoping to play more than once but will see...



Day 5 Glitz and Glitter


I know, I am so predictable...




Althought my choice of theme was glitz and glitter from day 5, this tag was totally inspired by Julia Stainton on day 4! 


Instagram Julia Stainton


I mean, look at this gorgeous piece of art! 




I used this sentiment just because my order just came and I was excited to...lol
I die cut in the Silver Glimmer Paper, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray Cardstock, and mounted them on top of each other to add some dimensions.





Instead of the Paris skyline like Julia's tag, I used these cute houses.
After adhering them, I thought of adding my yellow vellum behind each house... Sometimes ideas come a bit too late, you know...
I only added one gold star as the Northern Star ;-) 




I die cut my town and big striped vellum with the Zig Zag Circle die, then mounted them on my silver Pinked Circle. But before mounting the circles, I punched a little hole in my glitter paper, fed the ribbon, and cover the back with another pinked circle in Basic Gray so I can write To and From. 
I am totally in love with this tag, will be making more later! (Even thought I don't like mass produce, I get bored making the same thing over and over...LOL) I might even hang one on my tree...;-D



My notes...

Paper: Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Silver Glimmer Paper, Designed Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Accessory: 1/8" Smoky Slate Ribbon, Metallic Sequins Assortment (SU), 4 mm Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: Essentials by Ellen Brushstroke Peace, Home and Hearth Designer Dies (Ellen Hutson), Die-namics Pinked Circle and Zig Zag Circle STAX (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment