Inky Paws Challenge

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hi there, lovelies!
I hope you're all adjusting to the winter time better than my kids or myself!
I really wanted to play along the Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook Designs so I got my stuff out in the kitchen and made this card on my island!


#inkypaws Challenge 26 - Color Challenge | Newton's Nook Designs


What a lovely color combo!
Here is my take...




Aww, aren't they just so cute!?
I love this stamp set, it's just so cute and peaceful!
I guess they're coming to celebrate my birthday today! hee hee;-)




I water colored the cute wiggly worms in Crisp Cantaloupe, the grass in Mint Macaron, and the sky in Pool Party. The party hats were glammed up with gold and silver glitter pens. The last guy has a balloon from the Hippo Birdie set, used the clear glitter pen for that one.




I wanted to keep this simple and whimsical, so all I added was some clouds!
The base card is 6-1/4" x 3-1/8". 



My notes...

Stamp: In Slow Motion (Newton's Nook Designs), Hippo Birdie (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Wink of Stella Clear, Gold, Silver Glitter Pens
Tool: Spring Showers lawncuts (Lawn Fawn), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. This is so cute! I love the little row of worms ready to wish you a happy birthday! The added balloon is so cute too! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.
    Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete