Trick or Treat!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hello, Happy Halloween!
I was busy making little treat bags for my son's classmates this week!
I love Halloween, it's so much fun! :-D
Here are a couple of the bags!




I used the Mini Treat Bag Framelits die to make these cute bags ;-) 
I got some cute little notepads and bubbles from Target, these bags are the perfect size!




These Halloween sequins are from Joann's, I bought them years ago! 
I used some of those plastic bags that dies come in, simply put the sequins inside then sewed them sealed! 




Those sequins bags are so much fun so they really didn't need much more! A little black tag with heat embossed sentiment did the job ;-) This stamp is from Stampin' Up! when they were trying out on selling single stamps, it was part of a sentiment set in the Occasions Catalog a few years ago, and this was the first time I've used! 



No notes from me today since most products I used are unavailable for purchase!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment