Hello

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hi there, my crafty friends!
Today I am playing along with two challenges :-)




One of my favorites, Sparkle and Shine Challenge!
Look at this colorful, fun theme:-D


WCMDblogbanner2014


Winnie and Walter is having this fun challenge. There are several of themes to choose from, and I want to play as many as I can ;-) My first pick was "watercolor", surprised!? LOL





So Here is my card, isn't it fun!?




I inked up the V for CheVron stamp set with many, many colors! I sprayed some water directly on the stamps to get the watercolor look. I then stamped the little splatter stamp with Versamark, and heat embossed it with the Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder.




I love the sentiment dies from Winnie and Walter!
I die cut this one in vellum with white polka dots. I didn't want to cover up my water colored chevrons, but wanted to add some polka dots also. 




Since I used so many colors, It was hard picking a color for my base! But Primrose Petal was the winner;-) Choosing a DSP was difficult too! Good thing I hoard all the DSP packs I've ever bought, I had the More Amore SDSP, which has the Primrose Petal pink in them! 




My notes...

Stamp: Scenery: V is for CheVron (Winnie and Walter)
Paper: Primerose Petal, Watercolor Paper, More Amore SDSP, Designed Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride, Primrose Petal, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Tangelo Tango, Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey, Summer Starfruit, Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Coastal Cabana
Accessory: Washi Tape, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tool: In a Word:Hello Cutaways (Winnie and Walter), Sewing Machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



2 comments :

  1. So colorful! Love your vellum word over the watercolor background! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the stitching and the use of vellum! Such a great way to use all the colors! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete