Marine Friends

Friday, July 10, 2015

Hi there!
I have a very cute oceanic card for you today;-)

I am truly in love with Paper Smooches right now and just cannot get enough of their cuteness! I wanted to play with another stamp set so why not play along with some more challenges!?


Banner-MIX-it


There is still time left to enter so I am playing Mix It Up Challenge over at Ellen Hutson again! Plus I really would love the prize...Ha Ha :-D





You saw this coming, right!? Hee Hee 
Of course I am playing Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge




I'm sure you all do this as well, but I buy cute boy stamps for my boys, girly stuff for my girls, and I just can't pass on anything oceanic because that is my husband's passion! 
So I thought it was appropriate to photograph this card in front of his reef tank;-) 




Oh man... This Surf and Turf set is absolutely adorable!!! :-D
Every creature in this stamp set is just so cute! I stamped them all on watercolor paper, colored them with markers, used a little bit of water and a paint brush to blend the ink a bit. Then die cut everyone with their matching dies, super easy;-)
That awesome frame is the Chains Wise Die set, but it looks like a bunch of bubbles! So I die cut one in vellum.




So to play along with Ellen Hutson's challenges, you have to use Essentials by Ellen products. Well, I die cut the sentiment friends and glued it down on my base, and realized that it's Winnie & Walter...LOL I really don't know what I was thinking! But no worries, I stamped that little hello stamp from the Hello Gorgeous set! 
Oh, sometimes...lol 

After stamping those cute little bubbles, I added Glossy Accents inside them, fun, isn't it!?




I love this card, it turned out better than I pictured in my head! Ha Ha :-D 
Is it bad that I just complemented my own creation!?
This was really fun to make, and didn't even take that long to make! Taking good, bright pictures took a lot longer on the other hand! Finally I laid down on the kitchen floor next to the dishwasher,and that did the trick! lol 


My notes...

Stamp: Surf and Turf (Paper Smooches), Hello Gorgeous (Essentials by Ellen)
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Vellum, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stazon Black
Accessory: Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Tool: Chains, Surf and Turf Wise Die (Paper Smooches), The Big, The Bold, and Friends Cutaways (Winnie & Walter)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments :

Post a Comment