Let's Party!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Hi there!
I am making a quick stop to share a tag I made for my oldest son's friend.




I found this totally adorable kitty stamp set when Studio Calico was having a sale! 
I have many kitty sets, but I just could not resist that cute little face!! 

I die cut the star in watercolor paper, then stamped all the images with Stazon,  watercolored the balloons, the tiny flag, and the kitty's cheeks. Then die cut the sentiment Happy in Silver Foil Sheet and glued it on the star. I punched a little hole, fed the Silver Twins through it, and attached to the gift bag.

I actually stamped this little pineapple also from Studio Calico on the back along with the recipient's name that was die cut in Silver Foil Sheet, then had my son sign his name. But I forgot to take a picture...LOL I took the picture above when we were about to leave the house, so I was in a bit of hurry! 


My notes...

Stamp: Birthday from Lizzy Mackay (Studio Calico)
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Silver Foil Sheet
Ink: Stazon Black, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, SO Saffron Reinkers
Accessory: Silver Twin
Tool: Star Framelits Die, In a Word: Happy (Winnie & Walter), 1/4" Circle Punch


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment