My Favorite Things Color Challenge 22

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hi there!
I have another thank you card for my son's teacher and her aides. 
And for this one, I used My Favorite Things Color Challenge for my inspiration!




I thought this color combo was Halloween-ish and wasn't going to play, but this design came to me and the colors actually were perfect!




Aren't they just sweet!? The colors worked out great! 




These popsicles are so darn cute! 
I repeated the colors with the Baker's twin, except I no longer had the Wisteria Wonder. I was also able to have the same colors with the gumdrops. And of course my sentiment had to have a little glitter shower, but I used the gold this time. I was trying to be so careful but this sentiment is so skinny I got some on the base card, too...oops! 




I hand drew their happy little faces myself, smiley faces make everyone else happy, don't they!? 



My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Ink: Basic Black Stampin' Marker
Accessory: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral Baker's Twins, Gumdrops (Your Next Stamp)
Too: Scripty Word Die (Your Next Stamp), Die-namics Sweet Treat (My Favorite Things), Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Pen



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I will have another thank you card tomorrow so make sure to come back! 




1 comment :

  1. EEEK! I love when inanimate things smile! It totally makes me smile :) Fun card! :)
    Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete