MFT Challenges

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hi there!
Today's card was made for My Favorite Things Challenges!





I combined the sketch and color challenges!
And here is what I came up with...




I love cats, and I love this stamp set! 
Simply adorable!!




I made my own patterned paper with one of the stamps from the I Knead You set. I did use my grid paper so they were kid of uniformed, but I wasn't paying too much attention so it is pretty random. 
I heat embossed the word PURR on a 1/2" strip of vellum, and I'm loving it! I love cats' purr, it's so calming... (just me!? lol)
That cute paw print is the Cat Icons die set from Paper Smooches. I used the Stacked with Love DSP Stack, then layered it on the Basic Black cardstock to break down the white.




Oh I'm so silly... For some reason, I was thinking that black was one of the colors for the color challenge... That explains why I used the Typeset Specialty DSP...Ha Ha :-D
I also used the Maritime DSP, this pack has so many beautiful designs! 



My notes...

Stamp: I Knead You (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron, Pool Party, Watercolor Paper, Vellum, Typeset SDSP, Maritime DSP
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Tool: Die-namics I Knead You (My Favorite Things), Cat Icons Die (Paper Smooches), Heat Tool, Pool Party Stampin' Emboss Powder, Sewing machine



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


2 comments :

  1. Such a sweet cad, Naki! Love that fun background you made and lovely cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the patterned paper you created and the horizontal vellum element! so glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete