AEI{heart}U Challenge

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hi there!
I am back with another card to enter in AEI{heart}U Challenge over at Avery Elle Blog!




I have already entered a card earlier this month, but I purchased this Avery Elle die set and got this idea with the rainbow theme! 




This is actually not the die or the design I was going to use... I don't know why or how this happens to me! lol :-D




I wanted watercolor rainbow, and from there, my plan totally changed...
I splashed some gold ink all over after watercoloring, and die cut the sentiment, then die cut several more in the rainbow colors. I layered them slightly off set so you can see all the colors. 




I am loving this layering-scrap-paper-style! It adds a little bit of colors and designs, and I especially like that oh-so-effortless look! 
Right now, I am searching and trying my "signature look", and this just might be it... I have so many packs of DSP that I want to use up, and I really enjoy using my sewing machine! 



My notes...

Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Dots DSP
Ink: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Encore Gold Ink Pad
Tool: Hello Die (Avery Elle), Sewing Machine


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment :

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I love how you combined all of these lovely elements - awesome result!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete