Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 309

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hi there!
Hope you all had nice mother's day!
I am once again playing my favorite, Cupcake Inspirations Challenge




Such a fun theme! 
And here is my card...




What immediately came to my mind when I saw the theme was "girl talk". What girls don't talk away all night when they get together, right!? 
The idea of this card isn't new, I'm sure we've all seen this design here and there, but have you seen a super girly one in pink and gold!? ;-)




Another thing about girls night out is a lot of bling! 
"Bling it on!" how cute is that!!?




I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but I'm pretty happy with it ;-) 
Hope you like it too!


My notes...

Stamp: Just Sayin", Hello Gorgeous (Essentials by Ellen)
Paper: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Gold Foil Sheet, Vellum
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Birthday Bash Sequins Mix (Winnie & Walter), Sweetheart Mix Sequins (Paper Sweeties)
Tool: Word Bubbles Framelits Die, 2" Circle Punch, The Big, The Bold and Party Cutaway (Winnie & Walter), Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss powder, Ranger Sparkle Black Emboss Powder, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


6 comments :

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun and cute card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo much fun! I love all the gold, bling, and girly glam! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card says PARTY all the way! So so fun!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the gold accents - very on trend right now.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the speech bubbles and the gold bling! So glad you were inspired by our Girl's Night Out Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete