Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 306

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hello lovely stampers!
I am playing one of my favorites Cupcake Inspirations Challenge again!




I am very much ready for some pretty flowers in my gardens!
We had snow on Easter Sunday, then it was 80 degrees the next Sunday (or Monday...?), then had some nice spring weather, but it snowed again!! The weather here in upstate New York is nothing but crazy!! I'm originally from Tokyo and this extreme weather is still hard for me!

Anyway, here is my card...




This card may seem so simple, but it is actually very well calculated...
Nah, it was simple! LOL 
Don't you love photopolymer stamps!? You can see exactly where you're stamping!
I used Pistachio Pudding, Gumball Green, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, and Encore Gold Ink Pads.
I used one of the stems for the frame, I just stamped unevenly. Then stamped the solid flowers in purples, solid leaves in Gumball Green, then the scribbles over them in gold. I was not going to stamp a sentiment but it looked unfinished.




Here is the inside of the card. 




This no layer, no glue, no cutting card turned out to be simple yet elegant, thanks to the beautiful color combo! I love purple and green together, just gorgeous!



My notes...

Stamp: Circle Scribble Flowers (My Favorite Things), Sending & Wishing (Simon Says Stamp) 
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Gumball Green, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Encore Gold Ink Pads


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!



1 comment :

  1. This card is just gorgeous! I love how you framed the card with the stem - so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete