Pals Paper Arts 245

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hi there!
It has been ages since I last played PPA!
When I saw this sketch, my new stamp set from Newton's Nook screamed at me to be played with, so I did!


PPA245


Isn't this sketch so fun!?
Here's what I came up with...




Newton is a cute little cat, and Newton's Nook has many sets with him. This set doesn't have Newton, but I just loved it so much, it went right in my shopping cart! The funny thing is, I don't even like cheese that much...LOL 




I'll say, this is one stinky card! 
Aren't they just adorable!? 
That teeny tiny heart is punched out with the Confetti Heart Border Punch.




I love this sentiment... "you're grate"
It makes me giggle! 

Yellow and gray combo is one of my favorites, and it was just perfect for this card! This was super fun making, but super easy too! 



My notes...

Stamp: Just Sayin', Newton's Nook Just Say Cheese
Paper: Very Vanilla, Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tool: Word Bubbles Framelits Die, Confetti Heart Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


5 comments :

  1. Such a cute card, Naki! I love that you were able to mix sentiments from two different sets to really customize your card. Oh, and that little grater is adorable! Thanks for joining us again at PPA. Hope to see you play again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheese and I love the stacked up shredder on top of all that cheese. Yummy goodness and I don't know what it is (maybe the cheese), but your card gave me flashbacks of my childhood when I used to watch Tom & Jerry. LOL. Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I almost got this set too... and now I wish I did! That sentiment is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the stacked cheeses and the minimal colors - great card!

    ReplyDelete