Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge

Friday, February 13, 2015


Hello there!
Happy Friday the 13th;-D
It is time for another Double Dare Challenge!!




Washi Tape

Project Life Cards


So I made two cards because I wanted to showcase the 4"x 6"  and 3"x 4" cards. 
Back in October or November, Nina started looking into Project Life, and since she is my partner in crime, I had to get involved and before we knew, we both had  ordered many kits! We even split our core kits:-)




This one is 4"x 6", I used it as background just like you would with any DSP. 
I actually placed washi tape on some scrap paper so the big stripes from the PL card wouldn't show through. It also prevented from looking all bumpy and messy on the uneven surface.




This one features the 3"x 4" card from the Be Fearless Specialty Theme Cards. I went through my PL card collection and this one caught my eyes, and the design came right to me!




Isn't this camera lovely in gold layered on black!? 
It was a little tricky to cut around but I love it!
Also, I am totally in love with the Stacked with Love DSP Stack, a bunch of lovely designs!


My notes...


*~** Star card **~*

Paper: Crumb Cake, Silver Foil Sheet, Project Life Maggie Homes Styleboard Mini Kit 
Accessory: Washi tape (Navy Blue with Polka Dots) from Target $1 Shelf, All is Calm Designer Washi Tape (Holiday Catalog), Frosted Sequins (Holiday Catalog)
Tool: Stars Framelits Dies, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack




Hello Card 

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheet, Vellum, Stacked with Love DSP Stack, Project Life Be Fearless Specialty Theme Cards
Accessory: Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape
Tool: On Film Framelits Die



Now let's all head to Nina's blog and check out her beautiful creation for this fun challenge!
Hope you all join us as well, just link up your picture in the comment below!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment :