Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 294

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello there!
Today I have 2 cards that I played along with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!


This week's challenge looks so yummy and lovely!
Here is what I came up with...


This awesome chevron stripe die is not from Stampin' Up! but when I saw the inspirational photo, I wanted to use it. 
Since I cut 2 colors, I made 2 cards.


I thought the stripes were pretty busy by themselves so only a little bit of embellishments were  needed. I pulled out this retired but beautiful Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon that my dear friend Nina gave me and made a flower.


Originally, I was just going to make a duplicate but that's boring, right!?
So, since the first card is very feminine, I thought a gentleman card might be fun!


They were pretty quick to make, but it was fun!


my notes...

Stamp: Just Sayin'
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Smokey Slate, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessory: Retired Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon
Tool: Mustache and Word Bubbles Framelits Dies, None-SU Chevron Stripe Die


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!


4 comments :

  1. love these. so cool
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that ribbon flower is beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love that chevron die! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete