Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 27

Saturday, May 25, 2013


Hi there!
Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge!


Use your favorite DSP


Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Here is my card:-)


It was not easy picking one favorite but I just love the colors on the Sent with Love DSP, so here it is:-) I am so happy that these colors are not retiring! Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without Pool Party...!


Here is my bling!
I wish they made smaller Rhinestones...


I LOVE the new washi tape!


My notes...
Stamp set: Sent with Love
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Sent with Love DSP
Ink: Pool Party
Accessory: This and That Washi Tape, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: Stampin' Dimensionals


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's go check out Nina's blog to see what her card looks like!

No comments :

Post a Comment