Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 26

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge!
Sorry about missing last week, I had to take a little road trip and was busier than I thought I was going to be!


Use retiring stamp sets/accessories


Stripes


I honestly didn't know what to make, then my husband asked me to make a sympathy card for one of his clients... I really don't like making one of these, but that's life, right...
The retiring item I used on this card is the Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon. I am really really going to miss my Baja Breeze!


This card is really simple and takes no time to make:-) A sympathy card should be subtle, but still can be pretty and have some colors:-) I think Baja Breeze and Basic Gray worked perfectly, and the stripes added a nice touch, don't you think?


My notes...
Stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessory: Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now don't forget to visit Nina's blog, I know she's made something fabulous as usual;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment