Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 23

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge!


Honeycomb Embossing Folder


Color Combo
Poppy Parade
Calypso Coral
Night of Navy


What I was going for is a honeycomb puzzle! I can't say I'm happy with the result, but I don't hate it either. The colors are very elegant:-)


When I feel I need to add some embellishments, I go for the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Pearls, can't go wrong with these tiny flowers:-)


My Notes...

Stamp set: Nature Walk
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Retired)
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessory: Pearl Basic Jewels
Tool: Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now Let's go to Nina's blog and check out her beautiful card!

No comments :

Post a Comment