Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 19

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Hi there! Welcome to another Double Dare Challenge!



Use the Print Poetry DSP Stack


Use Border Punch


I got a little help from Freshly Made Sketches this week:-)


The new Print Poetry DSP Stack is full of lovely designs! So I thought to showcase a different ones on this card, it's like a sample sheet:-) I'm sure you've seen this hexagon trick with the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder. It really is easy and not that time consuming, but sure wish Stampin' Up! will come up with a punch to coordinate...


This 7/16" Natural trim Ribbon is just beautiful! I love anything natural or organic! 
I layered the Crumb Cake border and the Midnight Muse border to repeat the colors in the hexagons, and still kept the organic look too.


I often make cards with no specific occasions, that way when I need a card, all I need to do is stamp a sentiment:-) 


My Notes...

Stamp set: Tiny Tags
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP Stack
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessory: 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon, Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels
Tool: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and Jewelry Tag Punches, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Glue Dots

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's go see Nina's card:-) Then grab your DSP and punch and join the fun!




4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh Naki! This card is beautiful! My favorite use of the honeycomb technique by far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great!! I'm hoping it's okay to CASE it!! Great work!
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cool take on the sketch! I love all those colorful hexagons! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular! So funny...I started out by cutting out my Honeycomb pattern like this but then went back to the rectangle. I love how striking this looks! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete