Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 18

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hi there! We're back! 
This year's first Double Dare Challenge is here!



No layers


Blue

Umm...I realized "No layer" is impossible...LOL


The sentiment is from the brand new set Wishes Your Way from the Spring Catalog. It actually says, blowing "wishes" your way, but I left the wishes un-inked, then placed my Marina Mist heart. The Ribbon is also from the Spring Catalog.


The pinwheels are made with the Pinwheel Sizzlits Die from the Spring Catalog. I actually had a difficult time putting the brads in the holes because they're so small, but just LOVE how they came out:-) Do you see the embossed clouds on the Whisper White? You guessed it, it is also from the Spring Catalog:-) This new catalog had me in trouble because everything in it is just so cute!


My Notes...

Stamp set: Wishes Your Way, Lovely Little Labels
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Brights and Subtles Designer series Paper Stacks
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessory: Marina Mist 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon, Mini Silver Brads
Tool: Small Heart Punch, Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die, Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's go see Nina's beautiful blue card:-)




1 comment :

  1. Cute, Cute, Naki! I saw this on SCS and had to tell you how adorable it is. I love the punched heart in your sentiment, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete