Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 17

Saturday, December 15, 2012


Welcome to Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge! 
This is going to be the last NNDDC of 2012!


I'll be very honest with you, this one was very tough for me!
And here is why...


Use only 2 colors! 
(Card stock, Ink, Embellishments...everything in 2 colors!)


Use Twines

Now do you see why it was so hard!? These picks really limited our supplies!


My color chose was Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. 
I wanted to be creative with the Twine and this is what I did. Since the Twine is so thin, it was a little difficult to make these rolled up flowers. I used 1/2" Glue Dots (None SU!) for them.


I really love the Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder... So chocolaty... YUM! 


The Candlelight Specialty Designer Series Paper adds an instant WOW factor! What a gorgeous paper...! White on white looks so elegant too, doesn't it? 


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Perfectly Penned
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Candlelight SDSP
Ink: Versamark
Accessory: Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels
Tool: Blossom Party Originals Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Early Espresso Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Secret Ingredient: DSP is your best friend!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Now let's go check out what Nina has created:-)


We will be back next year, on January 5th with another great challenge!




No comments :

Post a Comment