Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Friday, December 7, 2012


Hi there! 
Today, I have a card for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, my first time! I want to participate in more challenges so I asked my good friend and partner in crime, Nina Dee, and she gave me several links to great challenges, this was one of them. I really liked the inspirational photo and got this idea immediately:-) 


Aren't they adorable!? At first, I thought they were little elves, but they are skiing...ha ha:-D
I got the hats and the colors from their hats (duh! he he), and since they were stacked like a tree, I made a Christmas tree with them.


I embossed the Old Olive Card Stock with the Chevron Folder, mimicking the bumpy mountains.


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: Embellished Events, More Merry Messages, Merry Minis
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Accessory: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tool: Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
Secret Ingredient: Adorable inspiration:-)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge!


4 comments :

  1. this is so cute, love the hats and the colors are amazing...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It is absolutely perfect with our challenge this week! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love the various colors and what a great idea to stack them like a tree!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! I was drawn to the hats too, but didn't have such a cut hat stamp! I love the colors and the tree-shape you arranged them in! Super-duper job! Hope you join us again!
    Debbie
    DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete