A Simple Fall Card

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Here is another card from my workshop this past weekend. I love the new Woodgrain folder and really wanted to use it, and this is what I came up with:-) 




I also love the One in a Million set and this pair I used is my favorite of all:-) I didn't really want to pick a specific occasion and this was perfect! 


I just got these new Round Designer Ribbon Slides and had to use them as well! They give such a sophisticated look! 


The Early Espresso is so deep and Rich, such a gorgeous color! And it looks just fabulous with the Crumb Cake! The Baja Breeze adds a great contrast in this color combo:-)


My Recipe for This Card

Stamp set: One in a Million, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessory: Early Espresso 5/8" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Baja Breeze 1/2" Binding Seam Ribbon, Round Designer Ribbon Slides
Tool: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Glue Dots
Secret Ingredient: Great colors!

I love how Stampin' Up! has everything color coordinated for you, don't you!?


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it! 
Tomorrow, I am showing what I made as a door prize!


No comments :

Post a Comment